September 02, 2015
Ftp Login Changes For Those With Hosted Sites
Use ftp.mameworld.info for the connection instead of www.mameworld.info and use a plain FTP connection
August 30, 2015
fix: device configurator: avoid crash when a slot-option references a device that doesn't exist in the XML database
fix: corrected a bug in cached machine list loading which confused the ROM check
fix: interrupting any processing caused subsequent ROM checks on tagged sets to not be carried out
fix: corrected visibility switching of the ROM state filter menu during machine list reload
fix: update visible user data (ranks) even if no machine is selected after reload
imp: updated category.ini contributed by ASH to MAME 0.165
imp: the value of the -config_path command line option can now also be a relative path (relative to the current working directory, that is)
imp: slightly improved the performance of loading catver.ini and sorting by alpha-numeric columns
new: added measurement of the 'total start-up time' (printed to the front-end log)
misc: new compiler (VS2015) under Windows 10 Pro
misc: 7z/rar warnings are now shown in the warning window, not as a messagebox anymore which you have to click
misc: profiler move/add datfiles overwrite prompts support yes/no to all
fixed: wrong "wrong case" set message when a chd is missing
fixed: 7z/rar detection of obsolete folders fails in some cases
fixed: datfile nodump flag gets ignored in case of an additional size=0 entry
fixed: nodump without any size entry were not imported
fixed: wrong rar bad crc message when deleting full archives
August 29, 2015
Update for 0.165 version, this is the web page for download: progetto-SNAPS MESSINFO.DAT.
Clean version with no additional files, can be found here: progetto-SNAPS Naked MESSINFO.DAT.
* 9.18 29/08/2015: Aligned files to 0.165 version. Fixed some typos error. Updated this files: 'sourcechanges.txt', 'changelog.txt', 'alltimesMESS.txt', 'Drivers SVN...txt', 'supportedMEDIA.txt' and 'Index of Devices'. Updated the SVN until August 26, 2015 (r40488). Added other authors (93% right); fixed other various typos error.
* 9.17 26/08/2015: Updated "messnoinfosets_?.txt" file to 0.165 version.
* 9.16 15/08/2015: Fixed typos error in: "alltimesMESS.txt", "changelog.txt" and "sourcechanges.txt" (thanks to Stiletto).
August 28, 2015
A new version (for MAME Arcade 0.165) available here: pS Series.ini Page.
Entries RENAMED: (fghthistub) to (fghthistuc), (fghthistua) to (fghthistub), (fghthistu) to (fghthistua), (gtsers8) to (gtsers8a) and (peke1012) to (peke1012a).
Entries REMOVED: (gtsers10a).
Series ADDED: Knuckle Bash, Mahjong The Mysterious World.
Series UPDATED: Dragon's Lair, Fighter's History, Trivia, Player's Edge, Street Fighter.
Ready the new version (0.47 for MAME 0.165) available here: pS Languages.ini Page.
* 0.47 0.165 28/08/2015: Added 0.165 sets.
Category.ini And Version.ini 0.165
Ready and available the packages containing the files:
- Version.ini (for MAME - arcade and full - and MESS + 'mess.ini' and 'arcade.ini')
- Category.ini (for MESS - home and full)
aligned to the 0.165 version.
You can download inside the new renameSET.dat package, or separately at the same link.
Start to align the site to the new version;It is ready the new progetto-SNAPS renameSET.dat 0.165 for MAME Arcade and MESS.
* 3.42 2015/08/27: Added 0.165, update 'allMAMErenames.txt', 'renameSET.ini', 'addMAME' and 'addMESS', 'version.ini' and 'category.ini'.
August 27, 2015
History.dat 1.65 for MAME 0.165 available at the usual place http://www.arcade-history.com/index.php?page=download
NPlayers (nplayers.ini) and NPlayers32 (Multiplayer.ini) are available for MAME 0.165.
Download these files at http://nplayers.arcadebelgium.be/
MEWUI 1.65a released!
1.65a - 27.08.2015
- Fixed crash in directory configuration.
August 26, 2015
MEWUI 1.65 released!
1.65 - 26.08.2015
- Added filter "Software List" in software lists submenu.
- Added BIOS selection submenu at machine launch for machine with multiple BIOS.
- Added options under "Configure Options -> Miscellaneous Options" to skip bios and/or parts submenu.
- Added GLSL option in "Display Option" menu
- Fixed not working submenu for software with multiple parts started from favorites list.
- Various minor code corrections.
MAMEUIFX 0.165 released.
Updated to MAME 0.165
* Changelog from 0.164:
- Nothing relevant to be mentioned
MAMEUI64 .165 Released W/ Icons And Snaps
DU: Cave X-Rays
We x-ray'd a Cave CV-1000 board to help figure out how the blitter is connected to the SH3.
* Updated to MAME 0.165 - http://git.redump.net/mame/log/
* Added Source/Listinfo changes
* Newest Bugs (26th Aug)
* Added missing CHD infos (thanks to Marco Tucceri)
* Fixed Testdriver infos
* Added/Fixed 'Recommended Games'
* Fixed MAMEinfo.dat infos
Download at: http://mameinfo.mameworld.info/
MAME Testers at: http://mametesters.org/view_all_set.php?...DESC&type=2
- New games: Merit Joker Poker (9131-01) and Pack'n Bang Bang (prototype)
- New Working games: Crush Roller (Famaresa PCB), Dinosaur Hunter (Chinese bootleg of Cadillacs and Dinosaurs), Super Hang-On (mini ride-on, FD1089B 317-0034), Three Wonders (bootleg) and Virtual Pool
- New Non-Working games: Chexx (EM Bubble Hockey, 1983 1.1), Dino Dino, Fruit Paradise (V214), Joy Stand Private, ROLLing eX.tre.me, Techno Drive (Japan, TD2/VER.B) and Unknown Poker PKII/DM
- New clones: Americana (9131-01), Dragon's Lair (US Beta 1, Pioneer PR-7820), Dragon's Lair (US Beta 2?, Pioneer PR-7820), E.D.F. : Earth Defense Force (set 2), Face-Off (EM Bubble Hockey), Fighter's History (US ver 42-09, DE-0396-0 PCB), Fighter's History (World ver 43-05, DE-0380-2 PCB), Gun.Smoke (US, 851115, set 1), Hissatsu Buraiken (Japan, bootleg?), Knuckle Bash (Korean PCB), Meteors, Mighty Monkey (Kaina Games, bootleg on Scramble hardware), Saint Dragon (bootleg), Mahjong The Mysterious Orient Part 2 - Exotic Dream, Street Fighter Alpha 3 (USA 980616, SAMPLE Version), Trivia (Questions Series and War: The Final Assault (EPROM 1.6 Jan 14 1999, GUTS 1.1 Mar 16 1999, GAME Mar 16 1999)
- New PEPlus games: ... (Read More)
MAMETesters Bugs Fixed
- 05762: [Crash/Freeze] (itgambl2.c) All sets in itgambl2.c, namcos23.c: Crash directly after OK (hap)
- 05435: [Sound] (leland.c) offroad, offroadt, possibly others: Audio in offroad, offroadt sounds horrible (crazyc)
- 05377: [Sound] (leland.c) All sets in leland.c: DAC sounds differently between 32-bit and 64-bit (crazyc)
- 02892: [Misc.] (cps1.c) 3wondersh: Dialog box on launch (Robbbert)
- 03193: [Misc.] (cps1.c) 3wondersh: Three Wonders (hack?) unmapped ports (Robbbert)
- 05801: [Color/Palette] (cps1.c) 3wondersb: Status change from GAME_NOT_WORKING
to GAME_IMPERFECT_GRAPHICS suggestion (Robbbert)
- 06006: [Crash/Freeze] (rocnrope.c) rocnrope, ropeman: Game resets when pressing start (MAMEsick)
- 06014: [Documentation] (aerofgt.c) karatblzj: Wrong name for Japanese ROM set (hap)
- 05690: [Graphics] (eprom.c) eprom, eprom2: Graphics glitch occurs when destroying compuer equipment. (hap)
- 05217: [Sound] (exidy.c) spectar: Missing sounds (credit/Title Tune) (Osso)
- 06008: [Graphics] (bfm_sc4.c) bfm_sc4.c: FATAL ERROR: Too many live textures in src/emu/renderer.c:500 (hap)
- 06007: [Speed] (suna16.c) bssoccer: significant performance drop during intro (David Haywood)
- 06005: [Graphics] (taito_x.c) kyustrkr: Screen is shifted up (MAMEsick)
- 03966: [Graphics] (macrossp.c) macrossp, quizmoon: Implement priorities, fix bg and sprite zoom (Tourniquet) ... (Read More)
MESSUI is similar to MAMEUI, with additional menus to enable loading of software into the various computer systems.
MESS (with NEWUI) has a windows-style menu bar, which enables you to get to the tab menu and other things without needing to use scroll lock.
All bugs and requests are to be posted over THERE.
Cleared quite a bit of the backlog, here what's new:
What's new in HBMAME
2015-08-26 0.165 r40487
Thanks to all those who helped gather the newest hacks.
- UI build: various fixes and adjustments.
- Added 41 versions of KOF'98 Combo.
- Added a few versions of KOF'99 Anniversary Edition.
- Renamed the various KOV hacks, and added some more.
- Fixed knightsha.
- [knightsro] Knights of the Round (Romanian) [by Sebastian Mihai]
- [kof2000r] KOF REMIX PRO
- [kof97evo] KOF'97 Evolution
- [kof98cta] KOF'98 COMBO 10th Anniversary (not fully working)
- [kof98frp] KOF'98 the Slutfest [by Cigarette Patch]
- [nitdsp1] Nightmare in the Dark (Spanish.rev2)
- [ssf2r1d] Super Street Fighter II ETC 930911 Phoenix
- [strhoopcd] Street Hoop (CD Conversion)
- [tldemo2] "256 colours" demo for Taito-L [by cmonkey]
- [twister] Twister in a mirror intro [by Blastar]
All bug reports, post them over THERE.
Play Online Fruit Machines and UK Style Pub Slots!