November 29, 2015
Update for 0.168 version, this is the web page for download: progetto-SNAPS MESSINFO.DAT.
Clean version with no additional files, can be found here: progetto-SNAPS Naked MESSINFO.DAT.
Important: From 0.166 version, the file should be placed in the "Dats" folder. This is how information is displayed with MESSUI:
* 10.01 29/11/2015: Aligned files to 0.168 version. Updated this files: 'sourcechanges.txt', 'changelog.txt', 'alltimesMESS.txt', 'Drivers SVN...txt', 'supportedMEDIA.txt' and 'Index of Devices'. Updated the SVN until November 25, 2015 (r41860).
nplayers.ini and Multiplayer.ini are updated to MAME 0.168.
Download here: http://nplayers.arcadebelgium.be/
MAME Classic 7.7.0 Released
Updated for MAME 0.168
Changed : Controller option nows lists all .cfg files in the ctrlr folder instead of just the ones included with MAME
Removed : Depreciated HLSL Preset option
November 28, 2015
Ready and online the new version (0.50 for MAME 0.168) available here: pS Languages.ini Page.
* 2015/11/27 0.51: Added 0.168 sets.
* 2015/11/25 0.50: Rewritten readme file.
November 27, 2015
A new version (for MAME Arcade 0.168) available here: http://www.progettosnaps.net/series/
Whatsnews 0.168 (27.11.2015):
Entries RENAMED: (ffreveng) to (ffrevng10), (fghthist) to (fghthista), (fghthista) to (fghthistb), (pepp0203b) to (pepp0203c), (pepp0203c) to (pepp0203d) and (pepp0203d) to (pepp0203e).
Entries REMOVED: (grfore02o), (mp_gaxe), (poleposa), (pps63), (scrambt) and (sidebs2ja).
Entries FIXED: (4ndup) to (m4ndup), (area5mx) to (area51mx), (bagnardyi) to (bagnardi), (dduxb1) to (ddux1), (grfore04) to (gtfore04), (m4dash) to (m4bdash), (olds100t) to (olds103t), (othdrby) to (othldrby), (shikgam3) to (shikiga3) and (xmvsj) to (xmvsfj).
Series ADDED: Forgotten Worlds, Jack Potten's Poker, Karate Blazers and Witch Jack.
Series UPDATED: 194X, Cherry Master, Club Kart, Dynamite Dux, Fighter's History, Final Fight, Galaxian, Initial D, Nudge Double Up Slot, Out Run, Player's Edge, Rolling Thunder, Sengoku Ace, Scramble, Star Wars and Tank.
Many thanks to soviet for giving me errors (now fixed).
Category.ini And Version.ini 0.168
Ready and available the packages containing the files:
- Version.ini (for MAME - only arcade and full - and MESS + 'mess.ini' and 'arcade.ini')
- Category.ini (for MESS - only home and full)
aligned to the 0.168 version.
You can download inside the new renameSET.dat package, or separately at the same link.
It's ready the new progetto-SNAPS renameSET.dat 0.168 for MAME Arcade and MESS.
* 3.46 2015/11/25: Added 0.168, update 'allMAMErenames.txt', 'renameSET.ini', 'addMAME' and 'addMESS', 'version.ini' and 'category.ini'.
November 26, 2015
QMC2 0.58 Released
QMC2 0.58 has been released! It's in sync with MAME 0.168 which was released earlier today.
This time the most important feature addition is the support for custom artwork (image) classes that you can define locally and use just like any built-in artwork class throughout QMC2 (including QMC2 Arcade, but only the ToxicWaste theme has support for it at the moment). Within this context you're also able now to select parent fallback behavior individually (per artwork class) so that for example images for high scores wouldn't be taken from a parent whereas other artwork classes would use the fall back mechanism (this feature is available for all types of custom or built-in artwork, including icons and video snaps).
See change-log below for details!
The source code is now available in the download section. As always, expect updated binary packages within the next few hours and days.
John IV could not compile this with the new tools. I compiled with the prior tools. See attached...
Source from here... https://github.com/Robbbert/mameui
Thanks John IV and Robbbert!
MEWUI 1.68 released.
1.68 - 25.11.2015
- Updated to MAME 0.168.
- Only small fixes.
November 25, 2015
MAMEUIFX 0.168 released.
Updated to MAME 0.168
* Changelog from 0.167:
- Added samples sound support for Monkey Magic (HBMAME)
The downloads have been slightly rearranged. You can download a package containing command-line MESS and MESSUI with only the MESS stuff included. Or you can download MESSUI with everything included (MESS and arcade).
Let me know if there's broken links.
Kale: Bloqueador De Ondas Sonoras
Hot Chase goodness:
What's new in HBMAME
2015-11-25 0.168 r41860
Thanks to all those who helped gather the newest hacks.
- Added more neogeo hacks from MAME Plus/Ash-build.
- Added a number of kof94/95/96/97/98 hacks.
- Work continues on neogeo modernisation.
- Removed hack that fudged CPS2 suicide tester results.
- Fixed kof96ep decryption.
- UI build:
-- Fixed problem where Default Game Options changes would revert on exit.
-- various small improvements
- [suicide2] CPS2 Suicide Tester v2 [by Razoola]
- [sf2ceb1] Street Fighter 2 hack
- [kovsh18] KOVSH Gem Fighters
- [kovsh19] KOVSH Rugal 98
- [lb2te] The Last Blade hack
- [snddemo] Neo-Geo Sound Loop Demo [by Freem]
All bugs, requests etc over THERE please
* Updated to MAME 0.168 (http://git.redump.net/mame/log/)
* Added Source/Listinfo changes. Newest Bugs (25th Nov)
* Added missing CHD infos (thanks to Marco Tucceri)
* Added/Fixed 'Recommended Games'
* Fixed MAMEinfo.dat infos.
Download at: http://mameinfo.mameworld.info/
MAME Testers at: http://mametesters.org/view_all_set.php?...DESC&type=2
- New games: Fever Pitch? (2VXEC534, NSW, 90.36%) and Trivia R Us (v1.07)
- New Working games: Champion Base Ball Part-2 (Japan)
- New Non-Working games: Bonne Chance! (Golden Poker prequel HW, set 2), Cherry Master '99, Chicken (RHG0730, Export, 92.588%, touch), Club Kart for Cycraft (Rev A) (GDS-0029A), Enchanted Forest (MV4033, Export, 94.97%), The Gambler (EHG0916, Export, 92.268%), Golden Pyramids (AHG1206-99, NSW/ACT, 87.928%), Koala Mint (MV4137, Export), Magic Garden (AHG1211, Export, 88.26%), Margarita Magic (EHG1559, NSW/ACT), Party Gras (MV4115/3, Export, touch), Sweet Hearts II (PHG0742, Export, 92.252%), Tank II [TTL] and Tropical Delight (PHG0625-02, Export, 92.25%)
- New clones: 1943: The Battle of Midway (US), Fighter's History (World ver 43-09, DE-0395-1 PCB), Final Fight Revenge (JUET 990930 V1.100), Forgotten Worlds (World, newer), Genie (ICP-1, set 2), Initial D Arcade Stage Ver. 3 Cycraft Edition (Rev A) (GDS-0039A), Jack Potten's Poker (set 8, Australian), Jack Potten's Poker (set 9, 'just 4 fun'), Karate Blazers (World, set 2), Out Run (deluxe sitdown) (Enhanced Edition v1.0.3), Out Run (sitdown/upright, Rev B) (Enhanced Edition v1.1.0), Ripper Ribbit (Version 3.5), Rolling Thunder (rev 3, hack), Sengoku Ace (Japan, set 2), Super 98 (3-hands, ICP-1), Super Galaxians (Silver Systems), Super Treasure Island (Italy, v1.6) and The Typing of the Dead (JPN, USA, EXP, KOR, AUS)
- New PEPlus games: Player's Edge Plus (PP0045) 10's or Better (Las Vegas Rio), Player's Edge Plus (PP0104) Standard Draw Poker, Player's Edge Plus (PP0197) Standard Draw Poker (Cruise), Player's Edge Plus (PP0197) Standard Draw Poker (set 4), Player's Edge Plus (PP0203) 4 of a Kind Bonus Poker (set 3), Player's Edge Plus ... (Read More)
Huge thanks to PVS-Studio's owners for giving us a temporary license in order to troubleshoot
issues in our code.
Also big thanks goes to JetBrains for giving us licenses for their ReSharper and CLion
projects that are helping us to improve MAME.
MAMETesters Bugs Fixed
- 06083: [Core] cpu/z8000/z8000tbl.inc - wrong asmflags (Olivier Galibert)
- 05958: [Graphics] (cclimber.c) toprollr: Some sprites are invisible (Osso)
- 06075: [Graphics] (malzak.c) malzak, malzak2: Graphic issue (blank line) in title (Pernod)
- 06071: [Documentation] (shadfrce.c) shadfrcej: Shadow Force (Japan Version 3) might be misnamed.
Version is actually in English, not Japanese. (David Haywood)
- 06070: [DIP/Input] (psikyosh.c) mjgtaste: Joystick mode does not fully work (David Haywood)
- 06060: [DIP/Input] (a7800.c) a7800 [1on1u]: Cannot start a game in One-On-One Basketball. (David Haywood)
- 05817: [Misc.] (mz700.c) mz700, mz700j: Emulation drastically slowing down after loading the basic! (Robbbert)
- 06056: [Gameplay] (osborne1.c) osborne1: osborne1 banking doesn't work properly (Vas Crabb)
-zx: Start of a hardware-correct rewrite [O. Galibert]
-Aristocrat MKV driver: More accurate documentation. Also added some
technical notes. [Roberto Fresca]
-osborne1 ... (Read More)
November 24, 2015
Haze: Donggul Donggul Alignment-rong And Bugs We Didn't See Coming
New posts from Haze about Crystal System and FACE shooter Nostradamus.
Enjoy the videos!
November 23, 2015
Trivia R Us
Luca did some work with the VRenderZero core and was able to get Trivia R Us up and running. Details over at Luca's site:
November 22, 2015
Flyer Fever Update: Extra Post
Head On - Sega (1979) [licensed to Irem, Play Table series]
Monaco GP - Sega (1979) [JP flyer]
Opa Opa / Wonder Boy in Monster Land - Sega (1987)
Thunder Force AC - Technosoft (1991) [licensed to Sega]
Play Online Fruit Machines and UK Style Pub Slots!